Commercial & Corporate

Landlords and Property Owners Insurance

Landlords and Property Owners Insurance: A field overlooking a housing estate.

We are specialists in providing residential and commercial landlord cover on either individual properties or a portfolio of any size. 

The property market is often complex calling for an insurance broker who has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience.

As part of our service offering, we work with carefully selected insurers who provide competitive cover with a host of features which have proved invaluable to our clients over the years. This includes the highest levels of cover for your requirements at greater value.   

When devising an appropriate cover, we will provide: Buildings Insurance, Loss of Rent, Property Owners Liability, Contents and Employers' Liability, Public Liability, Personal Accident and more. 

We can also provide specialist cover for groups deemed to be considered a higher risk such as properties let to students, to DSS claimants or asylum seekers. We can also advise on property abroad or left unoccupied. 

Your dedicated Account Handler will also be on hand should you need to make a claim and will assist in difficult and demanding circumstances.